Rexmartins to exhibit at Commercial Kitchen ShowPosted on 16th April 2019 Rexmartins limited will once again be exhibiting at the Commercial Kitchen Show, from 4 to 5 June 2019 at the NEC, Birmingham. Come and see us on stand C39.
Rexmartins limited will once again be exhibiting at the Commercial Kitchen Show, which will run from 4 to 5 June 2019 at the NEC, Birmingham.
Representatives from rexmartins’ senior team will be present on stand C39 to present the company’s extensive range of commercial catering equipment, including:
- 700 Series gas and electric heavy-duty prime cooking equipment
- Induction-powered cooking equipment, including fryers and griddles as well as hobs and ranges
- Front cooking stations with built-in fume filtration systems
- Specialist gas/solid fuel grills
- Professional barbecue systems
- “Best For” convection and combination ovens
- Heat pumps offering an energy efficient means of heating water
Rexmartins’ Commercial Director, Nick McDonald, said: “We are looking forward to showing both end users and dealers the quality of construction of our range of equipment. We have taken immense care to ensure that our products fulfil strict quality criteria and this is best seen by actually handling the equipment.”
Visitors to the show can register for free tickets at the organiser’s website: www.commercialkitchenshow.co.uk.